It has been six (6) months since I left Oakland, after graduating from Mills MBA Program, to make a positive difference for the Small to Medium Size Businesses in Haiti. Even that the path toward this accomplishment was very challenging, but with a team of 4 Students Advisor and 1 Training and Monitoring Consultant, we have been able to use the 8 factors to train and mentor Seven (7) Entrepreneurs from different industries such as:
- Mrs Yolande Celestin, a woman entrepreneur who founded “Amour du travail”. A small business that specializes in the dry food industry since 2008.
- The couple Roseline Fabienne Celestin and Gilles Loret, the owners of “Fabidous”, founded in 2012. A company that produces Haiti Tropical fruit syrup.
- Mrs. Judith Joseph, the owner of “Jhassk Production”, founded in 2008, a Haitian company that manufactures cosmetics for hair treatment
- Mr. Durozier Quesnel, an entrepreneur who owns “Elite Agency” founded in 2012, a company that provides real estate services such as buying and selling house, land…
- Mr. Jean Robert Innocent owns “Le Mobilier” founded in 2006. A company that manufactures home and office furniture..
- Mr. Josiah Isma owns “Electrotek” which is a company that provides services in electronic and electrical building.
- Mr. Flegere Carl Frederic who owns “Freddy Multi Service” which provides repaired services for Electronic Devices.
As we are contemplating their accomplishments, FormatAide’s team in Haiti could not help to look back to think about each one of you who have made this dream become possible. On this 4th of July, we want to wish you all an Happy Birthday and thank you again for your generosity, your support, and your contribution.